Sunday, 20 December 2009 16:31
- Each member car number in each class must complete a car obligation prior to the car being inspected. There are two options:
- A car representative attends and helps at a 4 hour work party. The representative must sign in at the work party and indicate what car number and class the work party is being performed for. Work party dates are normally scheduled prior to inspection, but can vary based on weather conditions. Check the website for work party dates.
- Pay work party fee of $60.00. Work party fee is pro-rated for member cars that join during the season. See the pit shack or e-mail
for the pro-rated fee.
- Car Number Fee - $10/car/class/year – Car number remains with owner until an entire racing season is complete and the number did not attempt to race with a member driver. Contact the membership committee at
for car number availability.
- Car Owner must be a member to receive points, handicapping and lower car entry fee
- A Member Driver may compete in Non-Member Owner car, but they compete as non-members for car entry fee and handicapping purposes