600cc Micro-Sprint Feature Finish: 1.Tim Buckwalter, 2.Mark Ludwig, 3.Heath Hehnly, 4.Jered Hook, 5.Ryan Hook, 6.Chris Gerhart, 7.Mike Dicely, 8.Kory Merkey, 9.Robbie Kendall, 10.Jamie Kostic, 11.Tyler Esh, 12.Tom Kohler, 13.Pete Skias, 14.Mike Rutherford, 15.Mark Yoder, 16.Shane Lewis, 17.Jermain Godshall, 18.Brittany Brown, 19.Zachary Fisher, 20.Jeff Halligan, 21.Ryan Gabers, 22.Tyler Ross, 23.Shane Braxton, 24.Mike Freed.
270cc Micro-Sprint Feature Finish: 1.Pete Skias, 2.Kerry Lengle Sr., 3.Richie Hartman, 4.Devin Harron, 5.Jesse Maurer, 6.Peter Michael, 7.Nick Skias, 8.Billy Logeman, 9.Zack Fouse, 10.Josh Stoyer, 11.Tyler Reinhardt, 12.Christi Sweigart, 13.Scott Gantert, 14.Greg Miller, 15.Sheena Schaefer, 16.Brandon Bucher, 17.Earl Hoon Jr., 18.Dave Grube, 19.Steve Drevicki, 20.Terry Ellex, 21.Eric Falini, 22.Jay Batdorf, 23.Chip Geib.
125cc Micro-Sprint Feature Finish: 1.Jesse Maurer, 2.Lee Reinhardt, 3.David Ravel, 4.Shane Braxton, 5.Bradley Brown, 6.Nick Skias, 7.Derek Ecenrode, 8.Devin Harron, 9.Kyle Hehnly, 10.Mark Yoder, 11.Curtis R. Miller, 12.Ryan Wilson, 13.Dave Grube, 14.Sonny Sweitzer, 15.Bret Habecker, 16.Cody Drace. DNS: Mike Zimmerman; James Wampole.
Sportsman Micro-Sprint Feature Finish: 1.Jason Swavely, 2.Ken Miller, 3.Paul May III, 4.Kelby Stauffer, 5.Dave Kemp, 6.Brett Wanner, 7.Jeff Hughes, 8.Dwayne Mathias, 9.Wesley Fasnacht, 10.Jason Hehnly, 11.Joel Tolley, 12.Jonathan Swift, 13.Robert Shanaman, 14.Jamie Fetterolf, 15.Dennis Ziegler, 16.Corey Schmuck Jr., 17.Paul Moore, 18.Bret Habecker, 19.Rick Fisher, 20.Tim Ziegler, 21.Jenna Keppley, 22.Brad Kemp, 23.Donna Geib, 24.Dennis Fenstermacher.
250cc Four-Stroke Micro-Sprint Feature Finish: 1.Chip Geib, 2.Peter Michael, 3.Jessica Mohler, 4.Kim Enck, 5.Dick Huzzard, 6.Travis Esh, 7.Jason Johnson, 8.Greg Schmuck, 9.Jared Esh, 10.Craig DeSantis, 11.Lewis Kepple Jr., 12.Sheila Fetter, 13.Steve Brenner, 14.Ronald Wechter, 15.Ed Nocera, 16.George Potts III, 17.Matthew Swift. DNS: Ryan Gabers.
* On Viper Chassis Night at the speedway, Pete Skias and Kerry Lengle made it a one-two finish for Viper Chassis in the 270cc feature. Nick Skias (7th) and Josh Stoyer (10th) put four Vipers in the top ten in the 25-lapper for the 270's. It was also Pete Skias' second Lanco triumph of 2010; his first came on June 19.
* Tim Buckwalter's 600cc victory was his second of the season, and first since May 1.
* The 125cc triumph was Jesse Maurer's fourth of the 2010 racing season at Clyde Martin.
* Jason Swavely notched his seventh win of the year in the Sportsman class, and his fourth consecutive victory. Swavely also has three wins in the 270cc class, giving him a total of ten feature victories at the Clyde Martin Memorial Speedway this season.
* Chip Geib now has seven feature wins in the 250cc Four-Stroke class. Geib has taken the checkered flag in two of the past three events. Geib had to come from the rear after he was involved in a three-car tangle in turn two on the initial start of the 25-lap main event.
* A typically solid car count greeted the Lanco faithful on a beautiful Saturday night...Sportsman = 30; 125cc = 18; 250cc Four-Strokes = 18; 270cc = 26; and the 600cc = 30 cars. The grand total was 122 Micro-Sprints.
* The complete press release, featuring a recap of all five main events, will follow later in the day on Sunday.