Ryan Greth, New Cumberland, captured the 30-lap feature for the HTMA 600 Pro Series Presented by NPS Racing Engines on Saturday night. Greth started on the pole and led every lap, but Brock Zearfoss made him work for the victory.
Joining Greth in the winner's circle were Jason Swavely (270cc and Sportsman); Shane Braxton (125cc); and Jessica Mohler (250cc Four-Stroke).
600cc Pro Series Finish, 30 laps: 1.Ryan Greth, 2.Brock Zearfoss, 3.Mike Dicely, 4.Heath Hehnly, 5.Jimmy Robertson, 6.Mike Rutherford, 7.Mark Ludwig, 8.Jeff Halligan, 9.Tim Buckwalter, 10.Chris Gerhart, 11.Shane Lewis, 12.Tyler Walton, 13.Jake Murphy, 14.A.J. Michael, 15.Brett Schoenly, 16.Pete Skias, 17.Tyler Esh, 18.Tyler Ross, 19.Bo Gordon, 20.Jason Morrison, 21.Brett Arndt, 22.Ben Murphy, 23.Jamie Kostic, 24.Robbie Kendall, 25.Bruce Ginther Jr.
270cc Micro-Sprint Finish, 25 laps: 1.Jason Swavely, 2.Richie Hartman, 3.Jesse Maurer, 4.Pete Skias, 5.Mike Uhrich, 6.Zack Fouse, 7.Devin Harron, 8.Chip Geib, 9.Steve Drevicki, 10.Christi Sweigart, 11.Nate Weidman, 12.Sheena Schaefer, 13.Scott Gantert, 14.Jay Batdorf, 15.Edward Holz II, 16.Eric Falini, 17.Dave Grube, 18.Brandon Bucher, 19.Josh Stoyer, 20.Billy Logeman, 21.Kevin Kopp, 22.Mike Dicely, 23.Nick Skias, 24.Peter Michael.
Sportsman Micro-Sprint Finish, 25 laps: 1.Jason Swavely, 2.Brett Wanner, 3.Joel Tolley, 4.Bret Habecker, 5.Ken Miller, 6.Jamie Fetterolf, 7.Donna Geib, 8.Jason Hehnly, 9.Dennis Ziegler, 10.Dwayne Mathias, 11.Wesley Fasnacht, 12.Paul Moore, 13.Corey Schmuck Jr., 14.Jonathan Swift, 15.Jenna Keppley, 16.Dennis Fenstermacher, 17.Dave Schroeder, 18.Mike Heiser, 19.Kelby Stauffer, 20.Jeff Hughes, 21.Tyler Pannebecker, 22.Paul May III, 23.Dave Kemp, 24.Tim Ziegler.
125cc Micro-Sprint Finish, 25 laps: 1.Shane Braxton, 2.Cody Drace, 3.David Ravel, 4.Ryan Wilson, 5.Mark Yoder, 6.Bret Habecker, 7.Devin Harron, 8.Bradley Brown, 9.Derek Ecenrode, 10.Jared Esh, 11.Kyle Hehnly, 12.Kaylan Petrecz, 13.Curtis R. Miller, 14.Sonny Sweitzer, 15.Dave Grube, 16.Jesse Maurer. DNS: Daniel Braun.
250cc Four-Stroke Micro-Sprint Finish, 25 laps: 1.Jessica Mohler, 2.Craig DeSantis, 3.Peter Michael, 4.Kim Enck, 5.Chip Geib, 6.Ryan Gabers, 7.Jared Esh, 8.Tim Nocera, 9.Travis Esh, 10.Matthew Swift, 11.Greg Schmuck, 12.Ronald Wechter, 13.Brenda Shepherd, 14.Sheila Fetter, 15.Lewis Kepple Jr., 16.Dick Huzzard.
*A total of 49 teams entered the HTMA 600 Pro Series event, as Ryan Greth won his second Pro Series race of 2010.
* Greth becomes the 12th different driver (in 14 races) to win a 600cc feature this year. Only Jared Davis, with three, has more than one victory in the 600cc class during the 2010 season.
* Jason Swavely's victory in the 270cc feature was his third of the season, but first since May 8, at Clyde Martin. Swavely pulled off a double on Saturday by also winning the Sportsman feature - his third in a row and sixth of the year in that class.
* After giving away the win on August 14, Shane Braxton bounced back on Saturday to claim his second triumph of 2010 in the main event for the 125cc Micros.
* Jessica Mohler captured her fourth victory of the season in the 25-lapper for the 250cc Four-Strokes. Mohler was involved in a two-car incident early in the race, then charged from the rear of the field to snare the win.
* The complete race results story will follow later in the day on Sunday.